This weighs in as a relatively small update. For a full list of what’s new in this release, go here. Key points of interest in 0.92:
- Tensai has an icon. I’ve received many kind offers of original icons, but I’ve resolved to make Tensai 100% me — at least up to version 1.0. So while I appreciate all of your efforts, this will be Tensai’s icon at least up to 1.0. I’d appreciate any comments people have on the icon, as I’m not sure how well it fits in with Apple’s HI Guidelines or your docks.
- Has a real contextual menu in the results.
- Text size of results can be adjusted from the View menu.
- Result counts only show up after you hit enter. I didn’t feel the 0.91 way was very intuitive. You can still refine or cancel the search if it’s going to return too many results.
- Results are more readable and include more information.
- The result count is in the window title, not in a status bar at the bottom. No more up-down-up eye movement than necessary.
- Results can be copied and pasted without losing their formatting (e.g. the commas, colons, and semicolons won’t get stripped).
This is not a Universal Binary. It reportedly works fine under Rosetta.